Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Outpour

God has been POURING out on me in the last two months.

It has been such an out-pour that I can honestly say I don't know if I've ever experienced anything like it in my life.

He's speaking so clearly and then just in case my human weakness gets in the way and I doubt, he's been confirming his words. It has been MIND BLOWING.

He's giving me pictures and verses and physical things that I need and things that I WANT. My kids have been blessed, Matt has been blessed. It feels like anything that we come in contact with is a blessing.

It's craziness.

It's made me so aware of his goodness, but not just in what he's doing now, but what he did in our last season.

We walked through the hardest season of our lives the last 4 years. It was so painful.

He was there though and now that I'm here basking in his absolute abundance I can see all the amazing work that he did in that season.

I'm walking in a measure of faith that I've never walked in before because of the strength that I gained in that desert season and to top that off, there's been JOY.

Joy overflowing in every area. It's unbelievable!

Our Pastor in Rapid City gave me a word about this a couple months back. He said " You guys haven't walked in joy for a long time, but joy is coming. "

I honestly thought "Yea, I doubt that."

I was filled with cynicism.

But then the joy showed up and it's been such powerful stuff. It's bringing new life to things that were dead.

To put it simply; he's been blessing our brains out.

Today he spoke to me out of Jeremiah 31:3
 " I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt..."

God is doing some serious rebuilding in my heart. He's reworking the interior and he's painting all the walls yellow.

I can see so clearly now that everything we walked through in our last season has been made into beauty. It has become a crown on our heads.

Thinking of that season may always contain some pain, I don't know, but what I do know is that it was all worth it. Every. single. day.

The thing that God has been showing me is that he's there and he sees. He sees you and he's there. He sees you when it's all going your way and your basking in his glorious light and when laughter is flowing and the sun is shining and he's there. He also sees you when it feels like your walls are collapsing in on you and you can't get out of bed to face your life and he's there. He is building strength into you even in that very painful and dark place. Either way, he's sees you and he's there.

Today I see that he is our always present Father and I am so thankful that whether in good times or bad that he never lets go.



No comments:

Post a Comment